Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Effective Date: Date: 6-27-2023

At GoWriteItAI, we prioritize customer satisfaction. We understand that there may be situations where you are not completely satisfied with our AI content writing services. This is why we have a clear and fair refund policy in place.

1. Prorated Refunds

In the case of a request for a refund, we offer a prorated refund. This means we will calculate your refund based on how much of the service you have actually used. For instance, if you've used 20% of your allocated word count, we will refund you for the remaining 80%.

2. 30-Day Refund Policy

Our refund policy is valid for 30 days from the date of your purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund.

3. Refund Request

To request a refund, please contact our customer service team with your order number and email address you used to signup to GoWriteItAI and a detailed explanation of your reason for requesting a refund. Our team will review your request and inform you about the decision.

4. Refund Processing

Once your refund request is approved, the prorated refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. This process may take a few days, depending on your bank's policies.

Please note, we reserve the right to reject refund requests if we determine that the service has been used in a way that violates our Terms and Conditions or Fair Use Policy.


If you have any questions about this Privacy Policy, please contact us at: support(@)

Or our support desk: